Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Dec 14, 2017, 10:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Don't forget to sign up with your pirate name so we know who you are!  If we can't figure out who you are, your account will be deleted.
* Home Help Login Register
+  Crimson Tide Board
|-+  Friends and Allies Area
| |-+  Pirates in Prayer (Moderators: NutMeg, Michelob, Matahari)
| | |-+  Prayer requests
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Prayer requests  (Read 12793 times)
Bittersweet
Senior Officer

« Reply #210 on: Apr 14, 2010, 02:00 AM »

Another prayer needed for a beautiful boy who lost his father, a friend of mine since I was 9. It's not been the best month of my life, but I hurt most for the children left behind without their fathers. :cry:

Sixinchheels says, "when you're behind like that, about your only option is the go for the holes and hope"

Dotte flag officer chats, "you mean the belaying pin? i have my own opinion on what it looks like, but sure, turkey baster works."
Tacita
Senior Officer

« Reply #211 on: Sep 30, 2010, 11:31 PM »

Prayers please for Alex and her mom.  Her mom was diagnosed with a brain tumor just 2-3 months ago and she's not doing well.  Alex is very close to her mom and her dad isn't in the picture anymore, and this is really difficult for her.  I don't know the details, but I don't think the prognosis looks very good.  it was made worse a few days ago because of a blood clot in her lung, which I think they've managed to treat at least.  But it's not a good situation and Alex asked for all the prayers she can get.  So...

Arkhamrose says, "Tass is used to our rowdiness ^_^  She lubs us anyway."
Tacita says, "I like the rowdiness or I wouldn't be here."
Tlia says, "You would have to"
Tacita says, "I live vicariously through the perviness of others."
Tacita
Senior Officer

« Reply #212 on: Oct 29, 2010, 06:48 PM »

My dad may have cancer.  He has a tumor in his esophagus just above his stomach.  They biopsied it and I'll know more next week Tuesday or Wednesday.  Scupper.

Arkhamrose says, "Tass is used to our rowdiness ^_^  She lubs us anyway."
Tacita says, "I like the rowdiness or I wouldn't be here."
Tlia says, "You would have to"
Tacita says, "I live vicariously through the perviness of others."
Rome
Administrator

« Reply #213 on: Oct 29, 2010, 10:11 PM »

Eeeep )=

"It will always happen that he who is not your ally will urge neturality upon you, while he who is your ally will urge you to take sides."
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] Go Up Print 
« previous next »