Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Oct 18, 2017, 04:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Please make sure your e-mail address is up to date. You will lose access to some of your groups if you have an e-mail address that creates server bounces.
* Home Help Login Register
+  Crimson Tide Board
|-+  General Area
| |-+  Forum Discussion (Moderator: Rome)
| | |-+  Crew/Rank Change Requests
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply bookmerk Print
Author Topic: Crew/Rank Change Requests  (Read 4908 times)
Misery
Senior Officer

« on: Aug 08, 2005, 06:27 PM »

For those requesting changes, please try to stick to the following format, just to keep things uniform:
  • Forum Username (highest ranking character name(s) if different) -- Crew Name(s) -- Correct Rank
The possible ranks in use by the system, in order of precedence, are Admin, Royalty, Captain, Senior Officer, Fleet Officer, Officer, Ally, Pirate, Cabin Person, Visitor.  Please specify only the highest rank for characters in the same crew.  List any changes as a reply to this thread.

Tentative examples of requested formatting:
  • Misery -- Pirates of the Damned -- Admin
  • Nut^Meg (Nutmeg) -- Booty Lubbers -- Senior Officer
  • Rome -- Pirates of the Damned -- Captain
Please do not use this thread to request access to private forums, there is a separate thread with instructions on how to get access to those forums in this area.
« Last Edit: Apr 12, 2006, 05:33 AM by Misery » Logged

I'm not dead.  Yet.
:ahoy:
Fannon
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: Jun 03, 2011, 10:19 PM »

Once again, I am bumping this thread to remind folks that if they have been promoted (or just joined they flag), they simply need to post here with their crew and new rank to be given appropriate accesses. Typically, if you just registered, we give you the correct access when we approve you, but this isn't always the case.

Additionally, Captains should send a PM to Fannon or Rome if someone has left a crew and needs access removed.

Thanks! <3

« Last Edit: Jun 03, 2011, 10:25 PM by Fannon » Logged

Shuranthae says, "I swear, if only there were the crew title "Slave Driver."

Shuranthae says, "Yeah, that's what I'd expect from a Wynd. Our bloodthirstyness is only matched by our laziness and lack of enthusiasm.
Rome
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: Jun 03, 2011, 10:32 PM »

Captains and their designated reps can add people with the "moderate" button on top of their screen, but they should probably PM me or you or YB to set up their group so they have the button.

"It will always happen that he who is not your ally will urge neturality upon you, while he who is your ally will urge you to take sides."
Fannon
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: Jun 03, 2011, 10:37 PM »

This will not, however give people access to the rank-designated forums. So the best bet to get ALL needed access is to post here. :)

Shuranthae says, "Yeah, that's what I'd expect from a Wynd. Our bloodthirstyness is only matched by our laziness and lack of enthusiasm.
Rome
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: Jun 03, 2011, 10:45 PM »

I thought you fixed that (=

Good point though.

"It will always happen that he who is not your ally will urge neturality upon you, while he who is your ally will urge you to take sides."
Pjotr
Captain

« Reply #5 on: Jun 04, 2011, 09:13 AM »

I'm pretty sure YB already set me up with the right rank-related access, but I don't have one of those nifty 'moderate' buttons. I like buttons. Do I need to provide anything else than my info below to get me a button like that? I could probably get Feegle or Bisquick to write you a limerick....

Pjotr -- Ransack Marauders -- Captain  :D

Pjotr
SO of the Ransack Marauders
Elitist Bastard
Fannon
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: Jun 04, 2011, 11:29 AM »

*sniffles* I did your access!  No love. I get no love at all. :(

Pjotr
Captain

« Reply #7 on: Jun 04, 2011, 11:50 AM »

Oh, I thought she was your alt... My bad!
 :P

Pjotr
SO of the Ransack Marauders
Elitist Bastard
Bisquick
Captain

« Reply #8 on: Jun 06, 2011, 11:37 PM »

I'm pretty sure YB already set me up with the right rank-related access, but I don't have one of those nifty 'moderate' buttons. I like buttons. Do I need to provide anything else than my info below to get me a button like that? I could probably get Feegle or Bisquick to write you a limerick....

Here Pj offered a trick:
A poem for mod powers quick.
But he unwittingly
Confused Fan for YB
So Bisquick says, "fail!" with a limerick.

Bisquick -- Ransack Marauders -- Thorn in the Captain's Side  :D
Mistymate
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: Jun 07, 2011, 12:21 AM »

Bisquick!
/e pounces

(I hope you understand when I delete this later when I purge this thread. ;-) )
Fannon
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: Jun 07, 2011, 12:39 AM »

i

Here Pj offered a trick:
A poem for mod powers quick.
But he unwittingly
Confused Fan for YB
So Bisquick says, "fail!" with a limerick.

Bisquick -- Ransack Marauders -- Thorn in the Captain's Side  :D

Ell. Oh. Ell.

Liska
Senior Officer

« Reply #11 on: Jun 07, 2011, 03:24 AM »

LMFAO Bisqy.. haahahaha.

Liska - RM's crazy aussie... apparently..
Ransack Marauders
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply Print 
« previous next »