Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Mar 23, 2019, 05:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Please make sure your e-mail address is up to date. You will lose access to some of your groups if you have an e-mail address that creates server bounces.
* Home Help Login Register
+  Crimson Tide Board
|-+  General Area
| |-+  The Mad Titan Inn (Moderator: Grimes)
| | |-+  Random glee.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Random glee.  (Read 9212 times)
Venom
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: Jun 04, 2006, 02:33 AM »

ooh a huggles army i love it!!!

Kinda like the hampster dance, but with smiley huggies.

Life is an aimless drive that you take alone..... Might as well enjoy the ride, take the long way home - Jimmy Pop
Millie
Administrator

« Reply #16 on: Jun 04, 2006, 02:37 AM »

* Millie conjures up a truckload of glee and sends it off to Venom. 

:D :D :D :huggles: :D :D :D
Matahari
Senior Officer

« Reply #17 on: Jun 04, 2006, 03:02 PM »

I send random glee to Maj for giving Scylira another month!

"My desire for companionship outweighs my disgust for picking up [poop]."
        ~a comedian on the radio
majestrate
Senior Officers

« Reply #18 on: Jun 04, 2006, 04:10 PM »

Ewwwww glee...... it itches!!!!  *scratches*  .... get it off me!!! get it offfffffffff of meee!!!!!!!  *cries*
Mars
Visitor

« Reply #19 on: Jun 04, 2006, 06:24 PM »

All your glee are belong to me.

Venom
Administrator

« Reply #20 on: Jun 05, 2006, 11:14 PM »

All your glee are belong to me.

You have no chance to survive, make your time.

Life is an aimless drive that you take alone..... Might as well enjoy the ride, take the long way home - Jimmy Pop
Venom
Administrator

« Reply #21 on: Jun 09, 2006, 06:23 AM »

I send out random glee to Chod and Icezy. They hung out with my boring butt all night on Turtle docks tonight. Thanks for keeping me company!

:wink:

Bittersweet
Senior Officer

« Reply #22 on: Jun 09, 2006, 10:54 AM »

Sending out a random glee to Silverflames - who has received some great news in the midst of a challenging time.

Sixinchheels says, "when you're behind like that, about your only option is the go for the holes and hope"

Dotte flag officer chats, "you mean the belaying pin? i have my own opinion on what it looks like, but sure, turkey baster works."
BlondieLass
Senior Officer

« Reply #23 on: Jun 09, 2006, 01:20 PM »

Sending out a (delayed) glee to Rome. Cause he's just awesome and stuff.

BlondieLass - Space Pirate. Legends Space Pirate.

Andyp says, "yeah if i wasnt in this crew, id make one where everyone wears black, has shoppes and ships, and lots of poe"
Andyp says, "wait...."

Andyp says, "fun > poe"

Blondatars! Yay!
BlondieLass
Senior Officer

« Reply #24 on: Jun 09, 2006, 10:24 PM »

[doublepost]
And another random glee to Millie! Who kept me company the past hour and a bit while I painstakingly made little puffy stars for my parents' anniversary thing. Yay Millie! <3
[/doublepost]

BlondieLass - Space Pirate. Legends Space Pirate.

Andyp says, "yeah if i wasnt in this crew, id make one where everyone wears black, has shoppes and ships, and lots of poe"
Andyp says, "wait...."

Andyp says, "fun > poe"

Blondatars! Yay!
Bittersweet
Senior Officer

« Reply #25 on: Jun 10, 2006, 01:37 PM »

Random glee to Arawn who spent some time trying to teach me how to Rumble. I think I might actually be better :o

Sixinchheels says, "when you're behind like that, about your only option is the go for the holes and hope"

Dotte flag officer chats, "you mean the belaying pin? i have my own opinion on what it looks like, but sure, turkey baster works."
NutMeg
Captain

« Reply #26 on: Jun 15, 2006, 11:45 PM »

Random Glee to Dotte for my Dotte-atar while I wait for my Blondie-atar :)

**GLEE**

~Nutmeg

Author of the inappropriate, yet wildly popular "Blondie-atar Wanted" thread.  Thanks for the Blondie-atar!

Venom
Administrator

« Reply #27 on: Jun 16, 2006, 04:28 AM »

Sending out Random Glee to Silverflames for being SO helpful to a new PotD crew member!

You're awesome hun!

Silverflames
Senior Officer

« Reply #28 on: Jun 16, 2006, 05:55 AM »

* Silverflames random glees Venom :D

I *LIKE* being helpful :D

SilverFlames   :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

SilverFlames - What More Could You Want?
majestrate
Senior Officers

« Reply #29 on: Jun 16, 2006, 06:54 AM »

I give random glee to ... glee.  It needs more of itself, you guys are giving too much of it away.  :-P
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »