Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Jan 16, 2019, 01:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Don't forget to sign up with your pirate name so we know who you are!  If we can't figure out who you are, your account will be deleted.
* Home Help Login Register
+  Crimson Tide Board
|-+  Flag Area
| |-+  Events (Moderator: Confess)
| | |-+  Crimson Tide-aments!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 37 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Crimson Tide-aments!  (Read 26166 times)
majestrate
Senior Officers

« Reply #15 on: Jun 12, 2006, 02:54 AM »

You've got the hat!!!!  even if it was almost 2 hours later.
Fannon
Administrator

« Reply #16 on: Jun 18, 2006, 06:12 PM »

We had a Wyndy sweep this week! I avenged my loss last week against Cahrin in the swordfight, who then lost in the drinking finals to Shuranthae! Yay us!

We may have another special prize to announce soon, so stay tuned!

See you all at next week's Tide-aments! Remember, 11am game time! :D

Shuranthae says, "I swear, if only there were the crew title "Slave Driver."

Shuranthae says, "Yeah, that's what I'd expect from a Wynd. Our bloodthirstyness is only matched by our laziness and lack of enthusiasm.
Fannon
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: Jun 25, 2006, 08:31 PM »

For anyone wondering, we cancelled this weeks Tide-ament in light of the Zeta blockade which started at the same time. We'll resume next week at the regular time- 11am game time, 1pm central, 2pm eastern, and whatever the heck time it is for the losers in Europe who aren't cool enough to be in normal time zones.

I ♥ you all, I really do.

Shuranthae says, "Yeah, that's what I'd expect from a Wynd. Our bloodthirstyness is only matched by our laziness and lack of enthusiasm.
BlondieLass
Senior Officer

« Reply #18 on: Jun 26, 2006, 04:26 AM »

But if you're desperate for winners, let's just say I won. I have the hat!! You can't prove that I didn't!! <.< >.>

BlondieLass - Space Pirate. Legends Space Pirate.

Andyp says, "yeah if i wasnt in this crew, id make one where everyone wears black, has shoppes and ships, and lots of poe"
Andyp says, "wait...."

Andyp says, "fun > poe"

Blondatars! Yay!
Fannon
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: Jul 02, 2006, 11:12 PM »

I won the SF today!

And uh, I won the drinking today! But only because Vega smells and logged off. Silly Vega. So Tootles, who lost to Vega in the semis, gets to wear a lovely hat in my place as I can only wear one at a time! Yay Toots!

Parka
Captain

« Reply #20 on: Jul 03, 2006, 12:37 AM »

But only because Vega smells

He does not.

Vega-Carpenter of PotD
Fannon
Administrator

« Reply #21 on: Jul 03, 2006, 01:30 AM »

But only because Vega smells

He does not.

Does too.

Tootles
Visitor

« Reply #22 on: Jul 03, 2006, 07:37 AM »

Thank you fannon for hosting another flag event night, and yayyyyyy i got a hat, by default but i got 1

plz say hi i dont bite
Fannon
Administrator

« Reply #23 on: Jul 09, 2006, 04:46 PM »

This week on "Where Have All The Blue Breakers Gone?", Fannon threw more green and yellow sprinklies at Dotte than she could throw back.

At the conclusion of that episode, a new episode of "Those Were MY Fries, Ye Drunk!" came on, and Dizzybint drank Jabez under the table.

Tootles was the totally hot behind-the-scenes producer of both shows! Thanks to everyone who came out to play! It was our largest crowd yet!

See you all next week, same time, same lovely place!

Fannon
Administrator

« Reply #24 on: Jul 16, 2006, 04:36 PM »

Mars won the SF Tide-a-hat, and then Dotte beat Mars in the finals for the drinking to prevent him from hoarding our hats! Yay to both of them!

Fannon
Administrator

« Reply #25 on: Jul 22, 2006, 11:35 PM »

I won't be around for this tomorrow, so the lovely, glorious Dotte is taking over for the day! So blame her if things go wrong, mkay?

i ♥ dotte

dotte
Visitor

« Reply #26 on: Jul 23, 2006, 04:52 PM »

While I can't come close to replacing the fabulous Fannon, I did manage to throw the tournies.

Mars managed to successfully defend and keep his SF hat. Tune in next week to see if he can make it a three-peat.
Andyp had his hours of practice pay off and won himself the drinking hat.
Congrats to both and thanks to all that showed!

just dotte
BlondieLass
Senior Officer

« Reply #27 on: Jul 23, 2006, 05:13 PM »

No damnit. Now Andy has an excuse to not wear that fez I bought him! *grumble*

BlondieLass - Space Pirate. Legends Space Pirate.

Andyp says, "yeah if i wasnt in this crew, id make one where everyone wears black, has shoppes and ships, and lots of poe"
Andyp says, "wait...."

Andyp says, "fun > poe"

Blondatars! Yay!
Fannon
Administrator

« Reply #28 on: Jul 24, 2006, 01:22 AM »

Aww, nuts. I was secretly hoping he'd never win so that he'd have to keep coming!

dotte
Visitor

« Reply #29 on: Jul 30, 2006, 05:21 PM »

Well, you ladies having nothing to fear...Pandy did return, on time for the sf, even. However, he failed to retain his hat, so...

The swordfighting was mainly a battle with the Legends and Skull Hunters, with Chod coming out on top and blaming a lucky breaker.

We all enjoyed a few drinks, but in the end, it was Casanova that proved he still knew how to handle his liquor.

Thanks to everyone who came, hope you all had fun!

just dotte
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 37 Go Up Print 
« previous next »