Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Jan 16, 2019, 02:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Don't forget to sign up with your pirate name so we know who you are!  If we can't figure out who you are, your account will be deleted.
* Home Help Login Register
+  Crimson Tide Board
|-+  Flag Area
| |-+  Events (Moderator: Confess)
| | |-+  Crimson Tide-aments!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 37 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Crimson Tide-aments!  (Read 26167 times)
Fannon
Administrator

« Reply #30 on: Jul 30, 2006, 07:24 PM »

Thanks again to dotte for stepping in. Silly RL. *kicks* Anyway, I swear I'll be there next week!

Unless we make OCL finals and the time conflicts. *hides*

Shuranthae says, "I swear, if only there were the crew title "Slave Driver."

Shuranthae says, "Yeah, that's what I'd expect from a Wynd. Our bloodthirstyness is only matched by our laziness and lack of enthusiasm.
Mars
Visitor

« Reply #31 on: Jul 31, 2006, 02:33 AM »

I'll return your hat asap.

Fannon
Administrator

« Reply #32 on: Aug 06, 2006, 07:35 PM »

Fannon and Millie took home the super duper stinkin' awesome Tide-a-hats this week! Andyp was the most fantabulous sponsor. Rawr!

Shuranthae says, "Yeah, that's what I'd expect from a Wynd. Our bloodthirstyness is only matched by our laziness and lack of enthusiasm.
Fannon
Administrator

« Reply #33 on: Aug 20, 2006, 05:46 PM »

I apologize to anyone who might have been on waiting for this. I moved yesterday, and there were multiple things wrong with my new apartment, the worst of which was the A/C unit being broken. I spent last night at a hotel, and will be spending tonight at a hotel as well. I should be able to resume this next week, but right now I'm just hoping the maintenance guy can come through for us tomorrow.

♥ Fan

dotte
Visitor

« Reply #34 on: Aug 20, 2006, 07:43 PM »

I couldn't help but giggle when I read how you signed that...

But boo for problems with the new place, it's not like moving isn't un-fun enough when it goes well. Come to think of it, out of the 6 non-college moves (more than could fit in a car,and  into a place that wasn't a dorm or a house where friends had already settled in) about half had at least one aspect that was on the nightmare level. And I'll have at least one more move until I settle down someplace. JOY!
Hope the A/C gets fixed soon, and works better than the one I had in Texas (on max, it couldn't get below 85 in my apt during the summer)

just dotte
Bittersweet
Senior Officer

« Reply #35 on: Aug 21, 2006, 04:08 AM »

{{{Fannon}}} Good luck sweet lady. Moving is always heck even without having to deal with EXTRA issues. Keep yer head up!

Sixinchheels says, "when you're behind like that, about your only option is the go for the holes and hope"

Dotte flag officer chats, "you mean the belaying pin? i have my own opinion on what it looks like, but sure, turkey baster works."
Fannon
Administrator

« Reply #36 on: Aug 27, 2006, 06:15 PM »

Today's tournies were hosted by Fannon's Distilling Stall on Jorvik. Fannon is too lazy to get poe from her house, but her stall rocks!

Harrxrr beat Cani to win the SF Tide-a-hat, and Lodestar drank Tootles under the table to take home the Drinky Hat! Yay for them!

This is a public notice that Chod and Casanova should be teased mercilessly for failing to return their previous hats in due fashion! If anyone sees them, try and pass the hats on to me, please and thank you!

See you all next week!

Chod
Visitor

« Reply #37 on: Aug 27, 2006, 07:16 PM »

lol sorry fannon, i dont have a comp any more so im barely on...ill get it to you :)

Venom Flag Officer Chats, "Who is the douche?"
Venom Flag Officer Chats, "Doesnt he know if you eat rocks your poop will hurt!? :P"
Lodestar
Officer

« Reply #38 on: Aug 28, 2006, 04:17 PM »

Glad I finally got to attend and get a fancy new hat.  Even made me popular among brigands..3, 4 even 5 of them trying so hard just to take a look.... :P

Definitely was a fun time .  :D

That which does not kill you, only makes you stronger.
Fannon
Administrator

« Reply #39 on: Sep 03, 2006, 05:57 PM »

Fannon and Dotte won the Tide-a-hats today!

Extra special thanks to Millie for hosting the events, as my connection was driving me insane. She stepped up after I battled my connection for a good half an hour, and then, of course, I never once disconnected. But thanks Millie! You rock!

Venom
Administrator

« Reply #40 on: Sep 03, 2006, 11:39 PM »

I own Cas' pirate if you need his hat. Let me know.

Life is an aimless drive that you take alone..... Might as well enjoy the ride, take the long way home - Jimmy Pop
Fannon
Administrator

« Reply #41 on: Sep 04, 2006, 09:57 PM »

I own Cas' pirate if you need his hat. Let me know.

Aye, thanks. :) If you can't find me in game, you can give it tooo...... Blondielass, who has access to my shack where I store them, or Dotte or Millie since I see them often enough. Thanks!

Fannon
Administrator

« Reply #42 on: Sep 10, 2006, 06:08 PM »

Hogus and Vega took home the Tide-a-Hats today! Yay for them!

P.S. All hats have now been accounted for! Thanks for returning them all! :)

Fannon
Administrator

« Reply #43 on: Sep 17, 2006, 04:57 PM »

Today, I stole Hogus' hat away from him in the SF, and he called me a meanie. Poopiehead. Then in the drinking Tideament, Dotte made Vega cry by taking away his chance for a repeat, but in the end, it was Andyp taking home the Tide-a-Hat!

Yay for me and Andyp. See you all next week! :D

Parka
Captain

« Reply #44 on: Sep 17, 2006, 06:26 PM »

I didn't cry.

Vega-Carpenter of PotD
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 37 Go Up Print 
« previous next »