Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Jan 17, 2019, 01:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Please make sure your e-mail address is up to date. You will lose access to some of your groups if you have an e-mail address that creates server bounces.
* Home Help Login Register
+  Crimson Tide Board
|-+  General Area
| |-+  Forum Discussion (Moderator: Rome)
| | |-+  OMG WE BROKE IT
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Reply bookmerk Print
Author Topic: OMG WE BROKE IT  (Read 3468 times)
dotte
Visitor

« Reply #30 on: Dec 21, 2006, 04:02 PM »

I get basically the same thing as the screenie you posted when adding a poll to an existing topic (that I started, that's the only way I see the add poll option available at the bottom of my post) in boards that I'm a mod for. I couldn't test if it works the same if you aren't a mod, because I uh...haven't started any topics on boards I'm not a mod for, and didn't feel like making one just to test it. I also don't know if admins get all the options when adding a poll to an existing thread.
.te, waiting for phones to ring and interupt her boredom.

just dotte
Angie
Senior Officer

« Reply #31 on: Dec 21, 2006, 04:33 PM »

Admins get all the options when adding a poll to an existing thread, or editing a poll already added. I actually did fix Misty's poll myself, but her question is still a good one...

- Angie, Captain of the Cookie Pirates

Making the world a purpler place since September, 2003!
dotte
Visitor

« Reply #32 on: Dec 21, 2006, 04:59 PM »

seems to be fixed now, tried adding poll to existing topic, got all the options. ZING!

just dotte
Bolehcim
Visitor

« Reply #33 on: Dec 21, 2006, 09:20 PM »

seems to be fixed now, tried adding poll to existing topic, got all the options. ZING!

Not for me it isn't.  I tried to add a poll to a brand new test topic I made in the PotD forum (the only group I am a member of), and I got the same limited options Misty was seeing.  Tried the same thing in the Mad Titan, with the same results.

Ahoy.  Michelob here, seeing what the forum interface looks like when I'm not an all-powerful Admin user.

If this were the real Bolehcim, he'd be talking complete jibberish, so thank goodness it's just me.
dotte
Visitor

« Reply #34 on: Dec 21, 2006, 11:17 PM »

obviously it's because your name is more than 5 letters and starts or ends with m. just re-checked, works fine for me, but, like i said, i haven't started any threads where i'm not a mod, so i can't check that.

just dotte
Rome
Administrator

« Reply #35 on: Jun 23, 2007, 10:40 AM »

Do those poll issues still exist?  We might have to tweak some settings here and there to get polls to be available.

"It will always happen that he who is not your ally will urge neturality upon you, while he who is your ally will urge you to take sides."
Mistymate
Administrator

« Reply #36 on: Aug 03, 2007, 01:38 PM »

This is my favorite forum funkiness thread so all my bug questions get added here.  =-)

Anyone else having funkiness with the "glow" text?  Mine's acting more like a highlighter than a glow.

Red Highlighter.

Code: [Select]
[glow=red,2,300]Red Highlighter.[/glow]
« Last Edit: Aug 03, 2007, 01:41 PM by Mistymate » Logged
Rome
Administrator

« Reply #37 on: Aug 04, 2007, 01:08 AM »

Unfortunately that's just how the css glow filter works.   It looks much more glowly when you apply it to a picture or something, but that's usually how it looks with text.

"It will always happen that he who is not your ally will urge neturality upon you, while he who is your ally will urge you to take sides."
PefNeesseNips
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2008, 11:56 PM »

Hello. I am DruMotana

I am like this forum. Excuse me me for my emotions!
Rome
Administrator

« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2008, 12:29 AM »

Thanks!

Mars
Visitor

« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2008, 01:13 AM »

the heck.. rome i'm turning off guest posting.

Rome
Administrator

« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2008, 11:22 PM »

Heheh, guest posting was useful when some stuff was broken so people could catch up, but yeah, it's been a while since it was necessary.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Reply Print 
« previous next »