Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Nov 14, 2018, 08:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Please make sure your e-mail address is up to date. You will lose access to some of your groups if you have an e-mail address that creates server bounces.
* Home Help Login Register
+  Crimson Tide Board
|-+  General Area
| |-+  Forum Discussion (Moderator: Rome)
| | |-+  is it just me?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply bookmerk Print
Author Topic: is it just me?  (Read 1260 times)
dotte
Visitor

« on: Apr 30, 2007, 09:56 AM »

so, i've been having problems quite frequently with loading/connecting to the forums. it's especially noticable after typing a post, but that might just be the "oh crap, do i have to type that again?" making it a bigger deal. i've been having other freaky issues with my computer though, like PP doesn't like loading info pages for me. but there are plenty of places that i have no problem with whatsoever. so i guess what i'm asking is: is something wonky going on with the forums lately, or is it just me?

just dotte
Muroni
Senior Officer

« Reply #1 on: Apr 30, 2007, 11:15 AM »

I can't say anything about having problems repeatedly here on these forums, but I can say anything YPP related, be it forums, info pages, the game itself, anything at all, has been extremely laggy these last two weeks, for me.

The Vampire Muroni :muroni:
Anonymous: all sneaking around and such
Anonymous: made it taste better?
Anonymous: like some stuff tastes better when you are sneaky
Tacita
Senior Officer

« Reply #2 on: Apr 30, 2007, 11:23 AM »

I can't say anything about having problems repeatedly here on these forums, but I can say anything YPP related, be it forums, info pages, the game itself, anything at all, has been extremely laggy these last two weeks, for me.

Same as Muroni.  No problems here but PP itself has been awful.   I'm glad that's not just me either.

Arkhamrose says, "Tass is used to our rowdiness ^_^  She lubs us anyway."
Tacita says, "I like the rowdiness or I wouldn't be here."
Tlia says, "You would have to"
Tacita says, "I live vicariously through the perviness of others."
Mars
Visitor

« Reply #3 on: Apr 30, 2007, 01:30 PM »

I'm assuming Dotte is talking about the CT forums, and I can say for certain I've seen multiple SQL connection failures while trying to browse the forums... however, I do not think it is anything that can be solved on our end.  Seems like a DB server issue, from personal experience.

Fannon
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: Apr 30, 2007, 02:33 PM »

I've gotten the same error as Mars, and had problems loading, but generally refreshing it a few minutes later has brought the forums up just fine.

Shuranthae says, "I swear, if only there were the crew title "Slave Driver."

Shuranthae says, "Yeah, that's what I'd expect from a Wynd. Our bloodthirstyness is only matched by our laziness and lack of enthusiasm.
Petry
Senior Officer

« Reply #5 on: Apr 30, 2007, 05:16 PM »

I don't know if this is similar, Dotte, but starting late Feb and all through march, I had random connection to the CT forums. I think I accessed it twice during that time successfully after trying at least once a day...I had a puter malfunction and ended up having to reload. After that I've been able to connect.

Lazylubber says, "So I actually know how to use a saber"
Lazylubber says, "Ye should know, fencers do it with 36 inches of cold hard steel ;-)"
Rome
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: Apr 30, 2007, 08:38 PM »

I've heard people talking about them, but have yet to actually expereince these problems.

"It will always happen that he who is not your ally will urge neturality upon you, while he who is your ally will urge you to take sides."
Mistymate
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2008, 08:19 PM »

Is it just me?

My "show unread posts since last visit" button seems to leave a few posts off the list.  I'll find them if I then go to unread topics.
Raeka
Senior Officer

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2008, 09:09 PM »

I have been having the same problem as Marawrs and for me it is usually during the day time.
dotte
Visitor

« Reply #9 on: Aug 29, 2008, 06:07 PM »

or have our custom buttons gotten blurry? i've been having lag issues, so i'm willing to accept that the page is just loading at a lower res than it should for me.

just dotte
Gagi
Captain

« Reply #10 on: Aug 29, 2008, 09:53 PM »

Is it just me?

My "show unread posts since last visit" button seems to leave a few posts off the list.  I'll find them if I then go to unread topics.
Mine works, but sometimes it will have quite a few listed and i will go RIGHT back and check it and ALL of them will be gone.

I also have issuse when typing in this window and popping off this to another tab and coming back and it going all wonky and posting my message BEFORE I even type in and then I have to go back in and edit the post that said nothing... seems odd it would let me post... NOTHING.

« Last Edit: Aug 29, 2008, 09:55 PM by Gagi » Logged

Rome flag royalty chats, "man all that and tit's only down to 8"
Gagi flag royalty chats, ">.<, bosom?"
Rome flag royalty chats, "bahah"
Rome flag royalty chats, "eight of em"
Gagi flag royalty chats, "lmao, love the filter"
intinna
« Reply #11 on: Oct 16, 2018, 11:08 PM »

Hi all, Just a quick question regarding buy/sell, is this just restricted to x related items or can we try our luck with any thing? :?

http://www.sus.co.ua
guimbite
Patrickrap
« Reply #12 on: Nov 03, 2018, 04:19 PM »

Here is an active cashback http://got.by/2m3vy7. All my family use it, good interest rate, perfect service.
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply Print 
« previous next »