Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Aug 18, 2018, 08:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Please make sure your e-mail address is up to date. You will lose access to some of your groups if you have an e-mail address that creates server bounces.
* Home Help Login Register
+  Crimson Tide Board
|-+  General Area
| |-+  Forum Discussion (Moderator: Rome)
| | |-+  Forum Currently Public
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply bookmerk Print
Author Topic: Forum Currently Public  (Read 663 times)
Rome
Administrator

« on: Jun 23, 2007, 10:44 AM »

Due to the nature of this section of our forum, I've decided to allow non-registered posters to post here on a trial basis.  It could be hard to track down an admin in game if you don't play the right hours, so I think having a place where people can ask questions without being logged in (or if they have issues like the one I had earlier today where I couldn't login at all) is very useful. 

Please report any sort of spam you see instantly.  Due to our settings, we shouldn't get too much, but just in case.  If we get spammed a lot, this area gets back locked up.

"It will always happen that he who is not your ally will urge neturality upon you, while he who is your ally will urge you to take sides."
lobxjvgsfk
« Reply #1 on: Aug 01, 2018, 12:01 PM »

If you find out how that could be done in FluxBB, it may be considered. I doubt any forum maintainers are going to go out of their way to find it for themselves...

ĞMETROğ. 
http://www.--.
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply Print 
« previous next »