Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Mar 26, 2019, 06:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Please make sure your e-mail address is up to date. You will lose access to some of your groups if you have an e-mail address that creates server bounces.
* Home Help Login Register
+  Crimson Tide Board
|-+  General Area
| |-+  Forum Discussion (Moderator: Rome)
| | |-+  Advance Advance Notice
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply bookmerk Print
Author Topic: Advance Advance Notice  (Read 930 times)
Fannon
Administrator

« on: Jun 27, 2007, 03:39 AM »

Sometime in the near future, we will be re-installing the forums and blog. (And by we, I mean Mars, and I will be harassing him on IM.) In the process of doing so, we hope to clean up some technical issues in various places.

We don't have a firm date/time on this yet, I'm just letting you know in case we can't give super advance warning. We'll try to give a more solid date once we have an idea on it.

Thanks! :)
« Last Edit: Oct 17, 2008, 05:01 PM by Fannon » Logged

Shuranthae says, "I swear, if only there were the crew title "Slave Driver."

Shuranthae says, "Yeah, that's what I'd expect from a Wynd. Our bloodthirstyness is only matched by our laziness and lack of enthusiasm.
Mars
Visitor

« Reply #1 on: Jun 27, 2007, 03:44 AM »

That was supposed to be a super secret plan!  ::wink

Fannon
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: Jun 27, 2007, 04:21 AM »

That was supposed to be a super secret plan!  ::wink

I thought the secret part was where we changed it all and made it the "Fannon and Mars are Super Cool" Forums!

Shuranthae says, "Yeah, that's what I'd expect from a Wynd. Our bloodthirstyness is only matched by our laziness and lack of enthusiasm.
Mars
Visitor

« Reply #3 on: Jun 27, 2007, 05:31 AM »

I thought the secret part was where we changed it all and made it the "Fannon and Mars are Super Cool" Forums!

Ackkkk! You're missing the spoiler tags... =(

dotte
Visitor

« Reply #4 on: Jun 27, 2007, 06:01 AM »

so- if all goes well, will we just notice the forums being down for a bit, and back up with little except issues will (hopefully) be solved?

[spoiler]the spoiler tags are the key to the super secret part, aren't they?[/spoiler]

just dotte
Fannon
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: Jun 27, 2007, 11:00 AM »

so- if all goes well, will we just notice the forums being down for a bit, and back up with little except issues will (hopefully) be solved?

That's the plan, yep!

[spoiler]I would say more, but I don't want to ruin anymore of the super secret plan!!111one!![/spoiler]

Pages: [1] Go Up Reply Print 
« previous next »