Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Jun 18, 2019, 11:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Don't forget to sign up with your pirate name so we know who you are!  If we can't figure out who you are, your account will be deleted.
* Home Help Login Register
+  Crimson Tide Board
|-+  General Area
| |-+  Forum Discussion (Moderator: Rome)
| | |-+  Feature Requests
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Reply bookmerk Print
Author Topic: Feature Requests  (Read 2130 times)
Fannon
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: Dec 01, 2007, 09:46 PM »

They changed their domain.

If someone doesn't catch Jayrod soon-ish, CT will be doing the same.

Which, by the way, I'll put up the dough for the next 2 years of registration.

I really think that it's already been handled, but maybe that was something else. Rome can come correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks for the offer though. :)

Oh and thanks for the heads up about the broken Avalon link!
« Last Edit: Dec 02, 2007, 06:09 AM by Fannon » Logged

Shuranthae says, "I swear, if only there were the crew title "Slave Driver."

Shuranthae says, "Yeah, that's what I'd expect from a Wynd. Our bloodthirstyness is only matched by our laziness and lack of enthusiasm.
Ladyknight
Senior Officer

« Reply #16 on: Dec 02, 2007, 04:37 PM »

Oh and thanks for the heads up about the broken Avalon link!

yeah well, no problem. bored at work surfing our page.
« Last Edit: Dec 02, 2007, 07:59 PM by Vinyl » Logged

Muroni flag officer chats, "I want a baked potato =("
Lazylubber flag officer chats, "is that a euphemism for another baby?"

You told Nemesis, "CandyGram Ma'am."
Nemesis tells you, "I'm just a dolphin, ma'am.  "Oh, okay then!"  *CHOMP!*"
Rome
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: Dec 03, 2007, 02:01 AM »

Man Fannon, hard to say.  I don't think we've renewed THAT in a while.  I'll ask Mis, I think she knows.

"It will always happen that he who is not your ally will urge neturality upon you, while he who is your ally will urge you to take sides."
Muroni
Senior Officer

« Reply #18 on: Dec 03, 2007, 02:23 AM »

[I really think that it's already been handled, but maybe that was something else. Rome can come correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks for the offer though.
I remember them taking care of the server, but that may not be the same thing.  Some servers register your domain name for you (in fact, they own it, and not you, so if you migrate to another server, you lose the domain name-Which is why some folks opt to register domain names themselves and then pay for the server).  That may be what you're thinking, or I might not know what I'm talking about, haha.

The Vampire Muroni :muroni:
Anonymous: all sneaking around and such
Anonymous: made it taste better?
Anonymous: like some stuff tastes better when you are sneaky
Bittersweet
Senior Officer

« Reply #19 on: Dec 03, 2007, 02:58 PM »

information security trimmed-

Domain ID:D105334205-LROR
Domain Name:THECRIMSONTIDE.ORG
Created On:12-Dec-2004 08:14:46 UTC
Last Updated On:14-Oct-2005 22:23:04 UTC
Expiration Date:12-Dec-2007 08:14:46 UTC
Record Type: Domain Name 
Server Type: Apache 1 
Web Site Status: Active 
Secure: No 
E-commerce: No 
Traffic Ranking: Not available 
Data as of: 31-Jul-2007

Let me know if someone else need to know how to find this information to renew.

Sixinchheels says, "when you're behind like that, about your only option is the go for the holes and hope"

Dotte flag officer chats, "you mean the belaying pin? i have my own opinion on what it looks like, but sure, turkey baster works."
majestrate
Senior Officers

« Reply #20 on: Dec 04, 2007, 01:16 AM »

Bitters, yeah, I'd already sent Fannon the WHOIS information, including the link to the WHOIS information.

Rome, if you're not sure of the domain registration, I can promise you that the status is that the registration is still in Jayrod's name.  He was looking to transfer it over, but I hadn't seen him online after I found out what Mis wanted to do.

That said, I haven't tried to email or PM jayjay.  Which I'd be more than happy to do, unless the royals want to take this, so that it can be treated the same as the webserver hosting.
Rome
Administrator

« Reply #21 on: Dec 04, 2007, 07:44 PM »

I haven't seen him in a long time Maj, if you want to contact him then cool but if you want me to I'll do it.  Either works for me ( =  Wish I read this frist, hahah.

"It will always happen that he who is not your ally will urge neturality upon you, while he who is your ally will urge you to take sides."
Mistymate
Administrator

« Reply #22 on: Dec 16, 2008, 08:04 PM »

Feature Request:

Reply to All in PMs.  It'd be totally awesome.

Repeated technical issue (cause I don't feel like two threads): editting a poll after it's been created still seems to want some crazy moderator powers.
Rome
Administrator

« Reply #23 on: Dec 16, 2008, 08:29 PM »

Reply to all is probably doable, the other , not so sure.

Edit: Done.  The image isn't totally in theme, but it isn't 100% out of place.  If this is a huge problem though I guess I can make a button when I'm home.
« Last Edit: Dec 16, 2008, 09:54 PM by Rome » Logged

Fannon
Administrator

« Reply #24 on: Dec 16, 2008, 10:18 PM »

Repeated technical issue (cause I don't feel like two threads): editting a poll after it's been created still seems to want some crazy moderator powers.

After some discussion, Rome and I think we know what the issue is, but it's not an easy or quick fix. So bottom line, not at the top of our list of priorities at the moment. If anyone needs a poll edited or has any other thingie, as always, feel free to PM Rome or myself. :)

Shuranthae says, "I swear, if only there were the crew title "Slave Driver."

Shuranthae says, "Yeah, that's what I'd expect from a Wynd. Our bloodthirstyness is only matched by our laziness and lack of enthusiasm.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Reply Print 
« previous next »