Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 26, 2019, 11:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Please make sure your e-mail address is up to date. You will lose access to some of your groups if you have an e-mail address that creates server bounces.
* Home Help Login Register
+  Crimson Tide Board
|-+  Flag Area
| |-+  Events (Moderator: Confess)
| | |-+  Hoist the Colors!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hoist the Colors!  (Read 21795 times)
Annaleese
Visitor

« Reply #15 on: Nov 08, 2009, 10:21 PM »

This post has been saved for posterity. Prizes awarded through this post can no longer be claimed.

The winner of the September/October Hoist the Colors is....Lazylubber!!

As the winner, Lazylubber will win the sloop Excited Hake, which is parked at Beta.
The next top two will also receive a prize, along with three random names. The prizes will all be randomized.

Yearbook has asked that she be skipped, so the next top two are....

Madanne - 3k gift certficate to Cajun Cloth
Tinyred - 5k gift certificate to Brigs on the Bayou

Randomized:

Crispix - sloop, Helpful Barbel, parked at Endurance
Babydolls - random furniture
Dreadkaili - sand dollar

Everyone can claim their prize from me (Annaleese). As always, let me know if you'd like to re-donate the prize back into the prize pool for next time! Winners have until Saturday, November 28 to claim their prizes!
« Last Edit: Dec 10, 2009, 07:32 PM by annaleese » Logged
Annaleese
Visitor

« Reply #16 on: Jan 05, 2010, 03:41 PM »

This post has been saved for posterity. Prizes awarded through this post can no longer be claimed.

The winner of the November/December Hoist the Colors is....Frenchfrog!!

As the winner, Frenchfrog will win a frost-class sloop, which is parked at Lagniappe. (re-donated)
The next top two will also receive a prize, along with three random names. The prizes will all be randomized.

Madanne - sloop, parked at Endurance (name TBA)
Daedalus - 100 medium cannon from Blades and Beads in Lagniappe (re-donated)

Randomized:
Oorlian - violet starfish
Mackinnon - random furniture
Rome - sand dollar

Everyone can claim their prize from me (Annaleese). As always, let me know if you'd like to re-donate the prize back into the prize pool for next time! Winners have until Monday, January 25 to claim their prizes!
« Last Edit: Mar 08, 2010, 01:49 PM by annaleese » Logged
Annaleese
Visitor

« Reply #17 on: Mar 08, 2010, 09:58 PM »

The winner of the January/February Hoist the Colors is....Crispix!!

As the winner, Crispix will win the Uninhibited Bream, parked at Papaya.

Lazylubber - 100 medium shot on Lagniappe Island
Daedalus - unnamed pig (re-donated)

Randomized:
Budinator - 5k gift certificate to Jeans Lafite
Tacita - random furniture
Matches - sand dollar

Everyone can claim their prize from me (Annaleese). As always, let me know if you'd like to re-donate the prize back into the prize pool for next time! Winners have until Sunday, March 28 to claim their prizes!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 05:11 PM by Annaleese » Logged
Annaleese
Visitor

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2010, 02:29 PM »

The winner of the March/April Hoist the Colors is....Madanne!!

As the winner, Madanne will win the Uninhibited Bream, parked at Papaya.

Lazylubber - 10k gift certificate to Jeans Lafite (re-donated)
Daedalus - 100 medium shot (Lagniappe) (donated to blockade stock)

Randomized:
Reddame - pig (unnamed)
Allena - random furniture
Kikibird - sand dollar

Everyone can claim their prize from me (Annaleese). As always, let me know if you'd like to re-donate the prize back into the prize pool for next time! Winners have until Tuesday, June 15 to claim their prizes! I am giving some extra days, as I will be away May 26-31. You may always PM me to arrange a time to pick up your prize, if you do not see me online.
« Last Edit: Jul 01, 2010, 06:34 PM by Annaleese » Logged
Annaleese
Visitor

« Reply #19 on: Jul 01, 2010, 06:47 PM »

The winner of the May/June Hoist the Colors is....Duru!!

As the winner, Duru will win the Industrious Tench, parked at Spring.

Madanne - 100 small shot (Lagniappe)

Daedalus - starfish (persimmon)

Randomized:
Longstride- 100 medium shot (Lagniappe)
Ammoplaya - 5k gift certificate to Jeans Lafite
Momzilla - sand dollar

Everyone can claim their prize from me (Annaleese). As always, let me know if you'd like to re-donate the prize back into the prize pool for next time! Winners have until Tuesday, July 20 to claim their prizes!  You may always PM me to arrange a time to pick up your prize, if you do not see me online.
« Last Edit: Aug 15, 2010, 05:59 PM by Annaleese » Logged
Madanne
Royalty

« Reply #20 on: Jul 08, 2010, 08:38 PM »

I took out my HumpDay Nooner Hair of the Dog pillage yesterday. 6 battles. I was the only CTer.

Tinyred says, "estrogen bote ftw"
Madanne
Royalty

« Reply #21 on: Jul 08, 2010, 08:46 PM »

Bealotus took out her first pillage in 3 years, and did quite well; the only loss was to a BK.  CTers: Armless, Bealotus, Gangreenus, Madanne.

Longstride
Senior Officer

« Reply #22 on: Jul 11, 2010, 11:36 AM »

Recent Monday Night Cartographer Pillages:

6/14: (from chat logs)
Schremp, Madanne, Lazylubber, Longstride, Dreadkiaili, Tinyred, Bittersweet, Yearbook, Confess, Daedalus, Reddame, Mackinnon, Fourfin, Shinrai

6/21:
Daedalus, Longstride, Mackinnon, Rolodmonkey, Bittersweet, Bronzedale, Madanne, Moogi, Rome, Valliac

7/5:
Blaise, Daedalus, Dreadkiaili, Gagi, Jacinthebox, Longstride, Mackinnon, Madanne, Palmtree, Pjsroxursox, Rome, Uroboros, Yearbook, Ynahteb

Longstride
First Mate of The Cartographers

Digital Pillage with DJ Longstride - Mondays 7-9 AM CDT on WRVU, 91.1 FM, Nashville
schremp
Senior Officer

« Reply #23 on: Jul 17, 2010, 01:56 AM »

Not sure if this counts but led a pillage tonight...Havahad, Moogi, and I were the CTers.

Recruited Crabbystabby tonight and Vinsent the other day.

Schremp
Madanne
Royalty

« Reply #24 on: Jul 22, 2010, 09:27 PM »

I took out my Hair of the Dog pillage yesterday. 10 Battles. I was the only CTer.

schremp
Senior Officer

« Reply #25 on: Jul 31, 2010, 01:47 AM »

Sorry it took me a bit to get around to posting this, but I led my first CI on 7/22/10.

Schremp
Madanne
Royalty

« Reply #26 on: Aug 05, 2010, 10:17 PM »

Blaise took out her first pillage in quite some time! CTers: Blaise, Madanne

Madanne
Royalty

« Reply #27 on: Aug 11, 2010, 06:51 PM »

Vainbree took out a pillage today. She bnavved 6 battles; Bilo bnavved 1 battle. We had a really good forage! CTers: Bilo, Chedwick, Madanne, Vainbree

Madanne
Royalty

« Reply #28 on: Aug 11, 2010, 10:33 PM »

I took out my Hump Day Hair of the Dog pillage this afternoon.  8 battles.  I was the only CTer.

Longstride
Senior Officer

« Reply #29 on: Aug 16, 2010, 06:13 PM »

Monday Night Cartographers Pillages!

7/12: Daedalus, Dreadkiaili, Longstride, Mackinnon, Uroboros, Bronzedale, Confess, Gagi, Gummyworm, Kivo, Madanne, Moogi, Nomura, Rome, Schremp, Tinyred, Yearbook

7/19: Daedalus, Longstride, Mackinnon, Rolodmonkey, Blivit, Bloodymaive, Lazylubber, Momstable, Nomura, Rome, Tinyred

7/26: Daedalus, Dreadkiaili, Longstride, Mackinnon, Uroboros, Absilla, Bittersweet, Bronzedale, Jennierabbit, Lazylubber, Momstable, Moogi, Rome, Vampiratetim, Yearbook

8/2: Daedalus, Dreadkiaili, Longstride, Mackinnon, Stumpers, Uroboros, Absilla, Bronzedale, Madanne, Momstable, Rome, Vainbree, Yearbook

8/9: Daedalus, Dreadkiaili, Longstride, Uroboros, Ammoplaya, Bronzedale, Lazylubber, Madanne, Moogi, Scottieboii, Vainbree, Vampiratetim, Yearbook

Longstride
First Mate of The Cartographers

Digital Pillage with DJ Longstride - Mondays 7-9 AM CDT on WRVU, 91.1 FM, Nashville
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »