Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Jun 18, 2019, 11:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Please make sure your e-mail address is up to date. You will lose access to some of your groups if you have an e-mail address that creates server bounces.
* Home Help Login Register
+  Crimson Tide Board
|-+  General Area
| |-+  Tips & Tricks (Moderator: Mistymate)
| | |-+  Carpentry
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Carpentry  (Read 3036 times)
Muroni
Senior Officer

« Reply #30 on: Apr 05, 2008, 08:33 PM »

muroni needs her hands for other things :wink:
Like hurting Leif, apparently.

The Vampire Muroni :muroni:
Anonymous: all sneaking around and such
Anonymous: made it taste better?
Anonymous: like some stuff tastes better when you are sneaky
Dacheat
Senior Officer

« Reply #31 on: Apr 08, 2008, 05:15 PM »

Guns, carp and bilge are all one handers for me.

I have no idea how people do well using mouse only gunning. All the holding a button down make my arm cramp. I'm a big fan of A,S,W,D and mousing.

Kassia says, "Not surprisingly, the foul miscreants are terrified of Dacheat - Scourge of the Ocean!"
dotte
Visitor

« Reply #32 on: Apr 08, 2008, 05:17 PM »

eh? when would you hold it down? click drag in the natural direction to place, then click drag to change when the piece goes by.

just dotte
Fannon
Administrator

« Reply #33 on: Apr 08, 2008, 06:46 PM »

Guns, carp and bilge are all one handers for me.

I have no idea how people do well using mouse only gunning. All the holding a button down make my arm cramp. I'm a big fan of A,S,W,D and mousing.

Click and drag is much much easier for me than rumbling is. I have to use the keyboard to charge things in rumble because otherwise my arm will hurt for hours afterwards.

Shuranthae says, "I swear, if only there were the crew title "Slave Driver."

Shuranthae says, "Yeah, that's what I'd expect from a Wynd. Our bloodthirstyness is only matched by our laziness and lack of enthusiasm.
Mistymate
Administrator

« Reply #34 on: Apr 08, 2008, 07:55 PM »

I have in the past given myself minor tendanitis from rumbling too much.  Still, I insist I'm not addicted.
Elimae
Visitor

« Reply #35 on: Apr 09, 2008, 05:46 PM »

I might try the x z mouse carping. Maybe it'll get me up there quicker. Misty...I know how you feel about not having leg carp.

*pouts too*

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us."

~Helen Keller
Mistymate
Administrator

« Reply #36 on: Apr 09, 2008, 11:51 PM »

I might try the x z mouse carping. Maybe it'll get me up there quicker. Misty...I know how you feel about not having leg carp.

*pouts too*

Oh, I didn't mean to sound upset about it.  Stats are over-rated.
Rome
Administrator

« Reply #37 on: Apr 10, 2008, 04:19 AM »

Such a pain such a pain.

Edit: Carp I mean
« Last Edit: Apr 10, 2008, 06:33 AM by Rome » Logged

"It will always happen that he who is not your ally will urge neturality upon you, while he who is your ally will urge you to take sides."
Elimae
Visitor

« Reply #38 on: Apr 10, 2008, 03:45 PM »

*agrees*

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us."

~Helen Keller
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »