Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Mar 26, 2019, 06:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Please make sure your e-mail address is up to date. You will lose access to some of your groups if you have an e-mail address that creates server bounces.
* Home Help Login Register
+  Crimson Tide Board
|-+  General Area
| |-+  Tips & Tricks (Moderator: Mistymate)
| | |-+  Mapping the whole ocean (not memming! but mapping)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mapping the whole ocean (not memming! but mapping)  (Read 758 times)
Sassafras
Senior Officer

« on: Sep 29, 2008, 11:20 PM »

Most of us have at least one island in every arch, and once you do, there's no reason not to take a bunch of whiskers and use this trick to get all the islands so the skellies can't hide from you anymore!!

Go to an island in the arch you need islands of, and then click on yourself and go to missions.  Just take one of navving or brigand missions.  Then click on view course on the ship, and then use your whisker to get an island you don't have.  Rinse, repeat.

~Sass
Muroni
Senior Officer

« Reply #1 on: Sep 30, 2008, 12:31 AM »

Most of us have at least one island in every arch, and once you do, there's no reason not to take a bunch of whiskers and use this trick to get all the islands so the skellies can't hide from you anymore!!

Go to an island in the arch you need islands of, and then click on yourself and go to missions.  Just take one of navving or brigand missions.  Then click on view course on the ship, and then use your whisker to get an island you don't have.  Rinse, repeat.
Yes, I often tell mates this neat little trick.

Also, reminder.  I have a ship at every island in the ocean.  I used to hold mass whisking parties, but lately nobody is available when I am, hehe.  I still do them for flagmates and friends on request, however.  Just send me a PM to arrange a time or grab me if you see me on, and I'll give you or your alt or whatever, a tour.

The Vampire Muroni :muroni:
Anonymous: all sneaking around and such
Anonymous: made it taste better?
Anonymous: like some stuff tastes better when you are sneaky
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »