Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Jan 17, 2019, 01:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Please make sure your e-mail address is up to date. You will lose access to some of your groups if you have an e-mail address that creates server bounces.
* Home Help Login Register
+  Crimson Tide Board
|-+  Flag Area
| |-+  Events (Moderator: Confess)
| | |-+  Carousing Nights
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Carousing Nights  (Read 1551 times)
Mistymate
Administrator

« on: Feb 03, 2009, 06:09 PM »

As someone more articulate than I once described:
Carousing Nights are Flag get-togethers where we play the Carousing Games (spades, hearts, huge drinking games, etc).  It's all just for funsies, so we don't bet poes.    For poker, everyone puts in their own 200 poes, and at the end, they all pool it back together and redistribute it so people will still get their 200 poes back again.  What we play on any given Carousing Night is up to majority rules; but it's not unusual for several groups of people playing different games at the same time.   The real fun is in getting together and hanging out.

Bring back the carousing!  First night...Wednesday, 4 February at 6pm game time.
Cmarie
Senior Officer

« Reply #1 on: Feb 03, 2009, 07:11 PM »

Sounds like great fun!!!!!

Marie

« Reply #2 on: Feb 05, 2009, 05:58 PM »

Thanks to those of ye who came out!  We delayed the start about an hour because I was distrcted by my first attempt at spaghetti squash.

Anyways, we had 9 at the peak and played some group drinking, spades, and some swords as well.

Keep your eyes open for next week's!  (I'll try to rotate the day of the week for these.)
Muroni
Senior Officer

« Reply #3 on: Feb 09, 2009, 02:46 AM »

I tried spaghetti squash for the first time recently.  Didn't care for the taste, but that shit's fun to play with!  /derail

The Vampire Muroni :muroni:
Anonymous: all sneaking around and such
Anonymous: made it taste better?
Anonymous: like some stuff tastes better when you are sneaky
Mistymate
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: Feb 09, 2009, 11:50 AM »

That was my feeling, as well, Mur!  Definite cool factor on peeling it out after it's cooked, but it needed better seasoning.  I'll try it again.

I need to look at my schedule today to figure out what night we'll carouse.  It'll either be Wednesday or Thursday.  If possible, I'll do Thursday, since we did Wednesday last week!
Mistymate
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: Feb 10, 2009, 12:28 PM »

Let's try for Thursday, Febraury 12 at 7pm game time.

Join us if you can!
Mistymate
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: Feb 18, 2009, 08:28 PM »

Thanks to the people who came out last week.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to host this week or next, due to insane business schedules.  If someone else would like to host flagmates for an hour or two and wants more info, send me a PM.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »