Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Mar 26, 2019, 06:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Please make sure your e-mail address is up to date. You will lose access to some of your groups if you have an e-mail address that creates server bounces.
* Home Help Login Register
+  Crimson Tide Board
|-+  General Area
| |-+  Tips & Tricks (Moderator: Mistymate)
| | |-+  Skellies/Zombies will/won't take....
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Skellies/Zombies will/won't take....  (Read 1861 times)
gummyworm
Royalty

« Reply #15 on: Feb 08, 2009, 04:33 PM »

so that zombie fray was killed off after 99 rounds last night.  And yes, I was booted out of the last round. 

Tawnee is proud to be a drama queen!
Desna
Senior Officer

« Reply #16 on: Feb 09, 2009, 01:25 AM »

I have heard a rumor (secondhand, I believe Sandwitch may or may not have been there to hear it firsthand) that all the lost poe and items will return with the leader, when he/she returns to lead the zombies (and/or skellies, I can't remember if there was an unfinished skellie fray.)  So, check your chat logs for the name of the zombie leading the fray that flew the coop, and when that particular zombie leads another fray, all the goodies wasted on them the first time will be up for grabs.  Good luck with this, I do not have all the time in the world to try to kill them...  I wish I did.   :x

Muroni
Senior Officer

« Reply #17 on: Feb 09, 2009, 02:35 AM »

This is what you're looking for:  http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?p=1276190#1276190

The Vampire Muroni :muroni:
Anonymous: all sneaking around and such
Anonymous: made it taste better?
Anonymous: like some stuff tastes better when you are sneaky
majestrate
Senior Officers

« Reply #18 on: Feb 09, 2009, 05:23 PM »

Every time there's a thread where Shur posts, I remember why I love him.

*swoons*

"No, what they should do is track every single person who complains then write their characters into the "random" code to make them less likely to get into a fray."
Bittersweet
Senior Officer

« Reply #19 on: Feb 09, 2009, 11:48 PM »

I almost posted the same thing as Maj. I'm thinking like Maj now and that scares me.

Sixinchheels says, "when you're behind like that, about your only option is the go for the holes and hope"

Dotte flag officer chats, "you mean the belaying pin? i have my own opinion on what it looks like, but sure, turkey baster works."
Annaleese
Visitor

« Reply #20 on: Mar 04, 2009, 07:02 PM »

They will take: Christmas Trees, Bid Tickets, clothes, whisking potions, hand regrowths, game tables, basically all the crap I carry around all the time.

bid tickets might have to be for decent amounts. i have had the old 1 unit for 1 poe tickets on me when they've said i had nothing to wager, but i've seen people win some for xx units at xx poe (unfilled).

That makes sense, they always want to take my big hemp tickets that I really should get around to collecting some time (no storage room)

I believe I was told that the ticket has to be filled already for them to take it. I had them take one of mine for 1 unit, 2 poe, but it was already filled so that would make sense. They never take any that are unfilled from me.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »