Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Apr 25, 2019, 08:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Please make sure your e-mail address is up to date. You will lose access to some of your groups if you have an e-mail address that creates server bounces.
* Home Help Login Register
+  Crimson Tide Board
|-+  General Area
| |-+  Black Market (Moderator: Fannon)
| | |-+  CI Charts
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CI Charts  (Read 947 times)
Fyre
Senior Officer

« on: Mar 30, 2009, 06:44 PM »

As per the Atlantis Chart thread, I didn't feel CI map offers really fit in the stickied chart thread.

I somehow got two CI charts in one seabattle and I've already given one to Bookie for lovely keeping. I'd like the sell the other one to flagmates.  It's a Map to Unnatural Redoubt of Misery located a convenient three LPs off of Guava, and it has 6 days left on it.

I've been told that it could go for 15-20k, but I'm good with the first person to come up with 10k, or best offer otherwise.  Find me at any of the IMs to the left.  I'll be headed to bed in 3 hours from this post. :)

Cheerio.

Misty strikes through to purge the thread but leave the lead-in!  Bwah ha ha!
« Last Edit: Aug 07, 2009, 03:47 PM by Mistymate » Logged

laura / fyre / fyrefaerie / chicgeek
Senior Officer of Pirates of the Damned
laurakishimoto.ca
@chicgeek on twitter
majestrate
Senior Officers

« Reply #1 on: Jul 04, 2009, 05:12 PM »

Blair, I have a sloop at Luth, I'd be happy to hand you the deed so that you can run a venture without worry of sinking.

I bought the sloop b/c I'd never made a CI run before and didn't want to risk the sloops I am tied to.  So, if it sinks, it's not a big deal.  I more than covered the cost of the ship, stock, and chart in poker, so it's not a problem if it's not returned.

I make that offer to anyone in CT.

You'll be responsible for moving it from where it is to where you need it to be.  And don't worry about moving it back to where it came from.  Like I said, I don't care about it.
Blair
Officer

« Reply #2 on: Jul 05, 2009, 03:33 AM »

I already sold it this time....but if I get another, I just might take you up on that offer. :)
cricketty
Senior Officer

« Reply #3 on: Aug 05, 2009, 02:02 PM »

I have another CI map for sale.
Pinnacle of Despair and Fear, 2 leagues off of Heph
Half price for flagmates.

Send me a PM here or contact me in game.
VampirateTim
Visitor

« Reply #4 on: Mar 11, 2010, 05:05 AM »

I have 2 CI maps off luthien 9K each 15K for both

Real men wear KILTS!!!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »