Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Mar 26, 2019, 06:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Don't forget to sign up with your pirate name so we know who you are!  If we can't figure out who you are, your account will be deleted.
* Home Help Login Register
+  Crimson Tide Board
|-+  General Area
| |-+  Kraken's Belly
| | |-+  The Techni-color Baby
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Techni-color Baby  (Read 535 times)
Babydolls
Captain

« on: Jun 26, 2009, 06:51 AM »

It all started when I wanted to paint one each of the baby's feet and hands. He was having a blast with the whole situation that my little sister (Munkee-she used to play YPP) and I figured why not help him have some more fun? Alex was already painting himself and cooing, so we had some fun too by turning him into a little work of art. ^.^ Well....he started it...he painted his belly and diaper...so we decided to play too. ;) Na, but really, this kid cooed and smiles as big as he could the whole time (minus when I was trying to get pics of him and he looked at the camera like "what in the heck is that?!?! Mommy I'm playing here! No pictures please." hehe), so why not make the baby have more fun? The "S" and "A" on his chest are for "Super Alex" which he gets a kick out of...flying babies are fun...but ummm this kid doesn't leave my hands though...not that kind of flying. But hey, hubby got a Father's Day card with his little almost 3 month old foot prints and smudges that were supposed to be his hands. ;) Everyone wins, and we had some fun in the process. hehe!
« Last Edit: Jun 26, 2009, 07:01 AM by Babydolls » Logged

Don't make me pull this sloop over...you'll wish I hadn't. ;)

If money and women are the root of all evil, what does that make men? the flower?
Babydolls
Captain

« Reply #1 on: Jun 26, 2009, 06:53 AM »

there! hehe got all the pics in now ^^ There...I gave birth to a multi-colored cultist...hehe...just to show I didn't dye my baby into a real technicolor baby, u can see he cleaned up perfectly. Crayola "Kid Paint" is an awesome product...next time we use it, it'll be with paper, but this kid likes the feeling on his hands I think. The last is that Daddy's Day card. ;)
« Last Edit: Jun 26, 2009, 06:57 AM by Babydolls » Logged

Don't make me pull this sloop over...you'll wish I hadn't. ;)

If money and women are the root of all evil, what does that make men? the flower?
Venom
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: Jun 27, 2009, 01:57 AM »

He's so sweet!

Life is an aimless drive that you take alone..... Might as well enjoy the ride, take the long way home - Jimmy Pop
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »