Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Jun 18, 2019, 10:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Don't forget to sign up with your pirate name so we know who you are!  If we can't figure out who you are, your account will be deleted.
* Home Help Login Register
+  Crimson Tide Board
|-+  Flag Area
| |-+  Events (Moderator: Confess)
| | |-+  The Cartographers' Weekly Pillage! Mondays 5PM Pirate time!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Cartographers' Weekly Pillage! Mondays 5PM Pirate time!  (Read 2211 times)
Daedalus
Royalty

« on: Aug 03, 2009, 03:41 PM »

Ahoy mates!  Just a reminder that we go out for a pillage every Monday night at 5pm pirate time (that's 8PM US Eastern). 

Jobbing contacts are usually myself or Longstride or just bug any Carto officer.

We take the largest ship we can fill and usually go for about two hours.  We had a great run last week with lots of CT guests aboard, hope to see you there!

- Daed
« Last Edit: Mar 12, 2010, 02:27 PM by Mistymate » Logged

Daedalus
Captain of The Cartographers
Prince of Crimson Tide
Lazylubber says, "think you can drive something this small?"
Fyre
Senior Officer

« Reply #1 on: Aug 03, 2009, 06:55 PM »

Eeek, that's midnight GMT. I'll try to stop by for maybe a battle - I'd like to meet you all!  But then bed for this girl, need to be in Huddersfield tomorrow. :)

laura / fyre / fyrefaerie / chicgeek
Senior Officer of Pirates of the Damned
laurakishimoto.ca
@chicgeek on twitter
Rome
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: Aug 03, 2009, 07:53 PM »

I want to quit my job and join )=

"It will always happen that he who is not your ally will urge neturality upon you, while he who is your ally will urge you to take sides."
Dreadkiaili
Senior Officer

« Reply #3 on: Aug 03, 2009, 09:22 PM »

I'm stuck at work trying to finish a project before I'm out for moving. I will join you at some point. :)
Dreadkiaili
Senior Officer

« Reply #4 on: Aug 10, 2009, 08:43 PM »

So, in the new house with no Internet, except the iPhone. Bad side: no Monday night pillage again for Dread. Good side: Firefly episodes on DVD. 
Mistymate
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: Aug 10, 2009, 09:24 PM »

Yay Firefly!

I'm going to try to make it.  I'll be a bit late though, as I should really stop for groceries on the way home.
Daedalus
Royalty

« Reply #6 on: Oct 12, 2009, 11:56 AM »

I'm going on a badly-needed vacation in a couple of days so I won't be here for the next couple of weeks to drive for this pillage. 

I'm trying to line up a guest navver from within my crew but if I can't find someone who will drive then we may ask someone from the flag to guest-nav.

Arr!

- Daed

Daedalus
Prince of Crimson Tide
Longstride
Senior Officer

« Reply #7 on: Oct 13, 2009, 12:09 AM »

Thank ye to Yearbook for driving a fun Baglah pillage tonight.

Only one loss (to the Widow Queen) and a Blood to boot! Thanks to everyone that made it out.

Longstride
First Mate of The Cartographers

Digital Pillage with DJ Longstride - Mondays 7-9 AM CDT on WRVU, 91.1 FM, Nashville
Rome
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: Oct 13, 2009, 04:17 AM »

Couldn't make it this week but I hope you guys had fun.  I've really come to enjoy your pillages and really everyone should go because they never fail to make a lot of money.  Well that and the whole flag togetherness thing (=

"It will always happen that he who is not your ally will urge neturality upon you, while he who is your ally will urge you to take sides."
Daedalus
Royalty

« Reply #9 on: Mar 15, 2010, 02:59 PM »

This is a heads-up that Longstride won't be around tonight (3/15/2010) and that my home internet access is currently down - 18 hours so far and counting.

If anyone is willing to be a guest navver for tonight's pillage, email me at ken.hoover@gmail.com so I can post alternate instructions in my crew news in case I don't make it.

- Daed

Daedalus
Prince of Crimson Tide
Daedalus
Royalty

« Reply #10 on: Mar 15, 2010, 04:21 PM »

Update - things appear to be working now at home.  Thanks to those of ye who PM'd or emailed me volunteering to help.

Next Monday, out goes Comcast and back to AT&T DSL we go.

:-P

Daedalus
Prince of Crimson Tide
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »