Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2019, 03:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Don't forget to sign up with your pirate name so we know who you are!  If we can't figure out who you are, your account will be deleted.
* Home Help Login Register
+  Crimson Tide Board
|-+  General Area
| |-+  Forum Discussion (Moderator: Rome)
| | |-+  SMF 2.0 Problems, Discussion, Etc, Etc
« previous next »
Poll
Question: Best Soda Part 2  (Voting closed: Aug 21, 2009, 09:54 AM)
Pepsi - 3 (12%)
Coke - 4 (16%)
Sprite - 2 (8%)
Orange - 1 (4%)
Dr. Pepper - 5 (20%)
Mountain Dew - 3 (12%)
I hate soda - 2 (8%)
7-Up - 2 (8%)
Other - 3 (12%)
Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Reply bookmerk Print
Author Topic: SMF 2.0 Problems, Discussion, Etc, Etc  (Read 4082 times)
Annaleese
Visitor

« Reply #15 on: Aug 11, 2009, 03:20 PM »

Lots of stuff

Give Romeo time. He will get things straightened out.
Vistr
Senior Officer

« Reply #16 on: Aug 11, 2009, 03:29 PM »

Lots of stuff

And if not.... :whip:

♥ Romeo
Tacita
Senior Officer

« Reply #17 on: Aug 11, 2009, 05:54 PM »

If you still need someone to report, you can report me.  Just don't ban me plz k thks.

Arkhamrose says, "Tass is used to our rowdiness ^_^  She lubs us anyway."
Tacita says, "I like the rowdiness or I wouldn't be here."
Tlia says, "You would have to"
Tacita says, "I live vicariously through the perviness of others."
Envy
Fleet Officer

« Reply #18 on: Aug 11, 2009, 08:18 PM »

I see as I test things someone else has the old buttons too q=

-No they don't it was the cache on your other browser
« Last Edit: Aug 11, 2009, 08:22 PM by Rome » Logged

It's not easy being beautiful.
Rome
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: Aug 11, 2009, 08:19 PM »

If you still need someone to report, you can report me.  Just don't ban me plz k thks.

Naww, although I do need someone else to report envy if possible.

"It will always happen that he who is not your ally will urge neturality upon you, while he who is your ally will urge you to take sides."
Rome
Administrator

« Reply #20 on: Aug 11, 2009, 08:25 PM »

New layout is much improved--there are some very minor issues I discussed with Yearbook via IM relating to background and inconsistent colors on some buttons.  I would also like to request an update here when membership privilege admin functions have been restored--that way I'll be less tempted to keep hounding for updates  :D

Sniped by Madanne--fonts are small in the topic summary when typing responses, and in some of the peripherals like the news box--however, I don't see any problem with reading in the regular interface (except signatures which are also in mini-font)--the font also looks subtly different fwiw, I have no opinion on old vs. new regarding that.

Fonts were something we had to edit by hand in the past.  Luckily Misery left lots of guideposts.  Inconsistent colors mean you need to hit F5, especially on firefox (you might need cntrl f5).

"It will always happen that he who is not your ally will urge neturality upon you, while he who is your ally will urge you to take sides."
Envy
Fleet Officer

« Reply #21 on: Aug 12, 2009, 01:03 AM »

test 2

It's not easy being beautiful.
Fannon
Administrator

« Reply #22 on: Aug 12, 2009, 01:16 AM »

We're currently playing with the ability to add custom profile fields. If you see things pop up in and out of the "profile" area next to your posts or in your actual profile, just ignore it!

Shuranthae says, "I swear, if only there were the crew title "Slave Driver."

Shuranthae says, "Yeah, that's what I'd expect from a Wynd. Our bloodthirstyness is only matched by our laziness and lack of enthusiasm.
Rome
Administrator

« Reply #23 on: Aug 12, 2009, 01:21 AM »

Did we ever have a "reply to all" button that said "reply_all?"  Or has it always been the silly picture thing that is totally not intuitive. 

If anyone feels like fixing the "moderate" button it would be appreciated.  I've been working this for nearly 4 hours and am about burnt out.

« Last Edit: Aug 12, 2009, 01:23 AM by Rome » Logged

Fannon
Administrator

« Reply #24 on: Aug 12, 2009, 01:52 AM »

Did we ever have a "reply to all" button that said "reply_all?"  Or has it always been the silly picture thing that is totally not intuitive. 

Reply to all is probably doable, the other , not so sure.

Edit: Done.  The image isn't totally in theme, but it isn't 100% out of place.  If this is a huge problem though I guess I can make a button when I'm home.

Shuranthae says, "I swear, if only there were the crew title "Slave Driver."

Shuranthae says, "Yeah, that's what I'd expect from a Wynd. Our bloodthirstyness is only matched by our laziness and lack of enthusiasm.
Rome
Administrator

« Reply #25 on: Aug 12, 2009, 11:48 AM »

Hahah, oh dear.

Hrm, quotes do not look the same in every browser, I will have to tweek that some more later.

Mistymate
Administrator

« Reply #26 on: Aug 12, 2009, 01:25 PM »

I kinda liked the font being smaller for signatures.

:shifty:
Babydolls
Captain

« Reply #27 on: Aug 12, 2009, 02:05 PM »

Lots of stuff

And if not.... :whip:

♥ Romeo

hmmm new piratey game? Get the Romeo? ;)

Don't make me pull this sloop over...you'll wish I hadn't. ;)

If money and women are the root of all evil, what does that make men? the flower?
Babydolls
Captain

« Reply #28 on: Aug 12, 2009, 02:12 PM »

Ok, as I just typed that reply, the lines of the above typed message (the message I replyed to to tease Romeo :P), well the lines would jump...ummm how do I explain? when the typing filled the space in the window that you could see the typing, the spillover--message past the window--would be hidden and I'd have to scroll down to check what I just typed...it's like a mexican jumping bean in type if that makes more sense--or a bunny on crack. :P

Don't make me pull this sloop over...you'll wish I hadn't. ;)

If money and women are the root of all evil, what does that make men? the flower?
Rome
Administrator

« Reply #29 on: Aug 12, 2009, 07:51 PM »

Ok, as I just typed that reply, the lines of the above typed message (the message I replyed to to tease Romeo :P), well the lines would jump...ummm how do I explain? when the typing filled the space in the window that you could see the typing, the spillover--message past the window--would be hidden and I'd have to scroll down to check what I just typed...it's like a mexican jumping bean in type if that makes more sense--or a bunny on crack. :P

Hrm, I can't replicate this behavior.  Can you log out, hit ctrl F5, then log back in and see if it keeps happening?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Reply Print 
« previous next »