Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Jan 17, 2019, 01:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Please make sure your e-mail address is up to date. You will lose access to some of your groups if you have an e-mail address that creates server bounces.
* Home Help Login Register
+  Crimson Tide Board
|-+  General Area
| |-+  Forum Discussion (Moderator: Rome)
| | |-+  SMF 2.0 Problems, Discussion, Etc, Etc
« previous next »
Poll
Question: Best Soda Part 2  (Voting closed: Aug 21, 2009, 09:54 AM)
Pepsi - 3 (12%)
Coke - 4 (16%)
Sprite - 2 (8%)
Orange - 1 (4%)
Dr. Pepper - 5 (20%)
Mountain Dew - 3 (12%)
I hate soda - 2 (8%)
7-Up - 2 (8%)
Other - 3 (12%)
Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Reply bookmerk Print
Author Topic: SMF 2.0 Problems, Discussion, Etc, Etc  (Read 3855 times)
Rome
Administrator

« Reply #45 on: Aug 22, 2009, 01:32 AM »

No problem.

Hrm, e-mails are failing again and I'm not totally sure why.

"It will always happen that he who is not your ally will urge neturality upon you, while he who is your ally will urge you to take sides."
Lazylubber
Captain

« Reply #46 on: Oct 07, 2010, 12:25 PM »

Seeing all kinds of weird coding as a header when using the mobile device...obviously still able to read and post but it is kind of annoying (using Safari from iPod touch)

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.--H.L. Mencken
Rome
Administrator

« Reply #47 on: Oct 07, 2010, 06:05 PM »

Ugh.  That's going to be a pain in the ass to fix.

Edit: Actually not really.  Let me know if you experience any more of that, though, because there were other pages a failed mo modded that I might not have caught.
« Last Edit: Oct 07, 2010, 06:10 PM by Rome » Logged

"It will always happen that he who is not your ally will urge neturality upon you, while he who is your ally will urge you to take sides."
Lazylubber
Captain

« Reply #48 on: Oct 08, 2010, 02:41 AM »

Yeah everything looks good now, thanks Rome

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.--H.L. Mencken
Rome
Administrator

« Reply #49 on: Feb 19, 2011, 11:51 PM »

We had to do a major upgrade for security reasons (we were getting hammered by bots, which is why everyone was being logged out).  So unfortunately we're in such a current version of the software that almost none of our mods work.  Sorry.  I'll try to add them in as they start working.

Lazylubber
Captain

« Reply #50 on: Feb 23, 2011, 02:25 AM »

Been away for several days, I can see a bunch of the mods are not yet back in place.  Text size in various headers (news box, user info box) and in the list of boards/topics (especially the "last post by" stuff) seems to have shrunk again ala 2009 update.

Rome
Administrator

« Reply #51 on: Feb 23, 2011, 06:07 AM »

Aye, I will work on the font stuff at least this weekend.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Reply Print 
« previous next »