Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Mar 26, 2019, 06:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Don't forget to sign up with your pirate name so we know who you are!  If we can't figure out who you are, your account will be deleted.
* Home Help Login Register
+  Crimson Tide Board
|-+  General Area
| |-+  Kraken's Belly
| | |-+  Help shape the future of Midnight
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Help shape the future of Midnight  (Read 797 times)
Lazylubber
Captain

« on: Aug 15, 2009, 05:04 PM »

There is a new forum discussion on the YPP main forums about how to maintain and grow the subscription ocean model.  The thread can be found here:  http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=138141

I would encourage everyone who has concerns about the long-term health of Midnight to take a look at this thread.  There is serious discussion going on about how to improve the ocean, mainly though better retention of new players.  Hermes has listed some initial ideas put forth by Three Rings, but if you think you have a good suggestion please speak up there.  I will try to keep a close eye on the thread and update the non-forum goers on progress there  :D

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.--H.L. Mencken
Mistymate
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: Aug 18, 2009, 03:01 PM »

I'll add that if anyone has ideas that they'd like to has out here or in the officer's section rather than posting to the main fourms, please do! 

We have a handful of frequent forumers who can present your idea for you, if you'd like.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »