Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Jun 18, 2019, 11:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Don't forget to sign up with your pirate name so we know who you are!  If we can't figure out who you are, your account will be deleted.
* Home Help Login Register
+  Crimson Tide Board
|-+  General Area
| |-+  Kraken's Belly
| | |-+  Daylight Savings Time
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Daylight Savings Time  (Read 666 times)
Mistymate
Administrator

« on: Oct 27, 2009, 01:36 PM »

As there are many events coming up this weekend, I wanted to remind y'all that the clocks change in the U.S. (and therefore game time) Sunday, November 1 at 2am.

We'll be falling back, which is great for an extra hour of sleep or preparing event entries, whichever your fancy!

Remember, you can always find out what Pirate time is by typing /info on your command line.
« Last Edit: Oct 27, 2009, 01:38 PM by Mistymate » Logged
Mistymate
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: Oct 27, 2009, 01:46 PM »

Also, in honor of Daylight Savings Time, I'm going to host a mini forum contest here.  I'll give trinkets and small amounts of eights as prizes.

Create an entry inspired by "clocks changing back".  This can be artwork or writing.  Post your entry here by the time that game time changes.  (The first 2 am on Sunday.)  All work must be original and yours.  (I like Dalí as much as the next person, but this isn't a google search event.)
Crispix
Senior Officer

« Reply #2 on: Oct 27, 2009, 09:24 PM »

Sorry, but I have to say it...

It's Daylight Saving Time as in you are saving daylight.

That aside, I like the contest idea, and thumbs up for bringing this to my attention since I didn't think it happened for a few weeks.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »