Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Aug 17, 2019, 10:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Please make sure your e-mail address is up to date. You will lose access to some of your groups if you have an e-mail address that creates server bounces.
* Home Help Login Register
+  Crimson Tide Board
|-+  General Area
| |-+  Black Market (Moderator: Fannon)
| | |-+  Cupid ships
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cupid ships  (Read 762 times)
Vistr
Senior Officer

« on: Feb 03, 2010, 09:12 PM »

They need a pile of paint (150 red, 100 white).

I have managed to arrange enough hemp oil to make enough paint for three (all pre-sold).  If anyone else in the flag will want one, post one here; for personal ownership of flagmates, I won't be gouging any prices (the real cost of these ships should be no more than 90K, not the 190,000+ some list them at).

I'll try to arrange similar deals for other flag mates (including trying to arrange supplies for other flag SYs that are offering the same deal to flag mates).

If you want a cupid ship, post here, and myself or another SY owner will help hook you up if we can.

If you have a shipyard and want to co-ordinate arranging supplies (notably the paint), post here and I'll see what I can do to help.  Some sources I may find for supplies might be closer to your shop anyways, and I'm lazier than I am greedy :-)
Madanne
Royalty

« Reply #1 on: Feb 21, 2010, 07:46 PM »

ETA: SOLD!  Though if someone wants to bring me paint, I have enough other commods for one more.
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I currently have (or will have this afternoon) enough supplies to make 1 Cupid Brig. Ordering for Cupid brigs ends tomorrow, 2/22. It should cost a bit less than 90k. Please PM me here, or catch me in game if you would like to order it.

--Madanne
« Last Edit: Feb 21, 2010, 10:35 PM by Madanne » Logged

Tinyred says, "estrogen bote ftw"
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »