Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Feb 17, 2019, 11:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Please make sure your e-mail address is up to date. You will lose access to some of your groups if you have an e-mail address that creates server bounces.
* Home Help Login Register
+  Crimson Tide Board
|-+  General Area
| |-+  Black Market (Moderator: Fannon)
| | |-+  Shipwrights: Take our Cash, Please!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Shipwrights: Take our Cash, Please!  (Read 692 times)
Rome
Administrator

« on: May 24, 2010, 08:00 AM »

Do you have a shipyard or ship stall?  Do you have the capacity to make war brigs, or, heaven forbid, war frigs?

Our queen has foolishly given me license to start fortifying our fleet to numbers.  And I plan to do this with gusto.  But I want to make sure the rest of the flag benefits.   So please list your ship shoppe or stall here and what your capacity to build is, so I can spread the love around as much as possible.    I also want to hear about allies and friend's ship shoppes as well!

If you have any sweet deals that'd be great too, but please make sure you will be making a profit on anything you offer.  We are your slaves, so flag money should be used to benefit you, not us.  Also, even if one shoppe has supper deals I do plan to do a lot of business a lot of places.

"It will always happen that he who is not your ally will urge neturality upon you, while he who is your ally will urge you to take sides."
Annaleese
Visitor

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 12:08 PM »

Brigs on the Bayou - Lagniappe - Budinator and I both manage this. It can make all kinds of boats right now.
Vistr
Senior Officer

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 12:19 PM »

Helsingkor can probably drop a brig right now just from reserve, and I have a premade you can get as well.

I can't do cheap (Jorvik SW labor is very expensive) but I can do fast.

[Edit] I can do frigs as well.  Please don't fill up the queue too much at a time, but my laziness at shipping wood should prevent that unless Oorlian goes on a tear.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 12:40 PM by Vistr » Logged
Mistymate
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2010, 01:21 PM »

Cookie Cutters has a low queue right now.
Tacita
Senior Officer

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2010, 03:29 PM »

If anyone needs extra labor while this is going on, let me know.  I have a free job or two I can move around and I can do expert labor, so long as I'm actually playing the puzzle, not offline.

Arkhamrose says, "Tass is used to our rowdiness ^_^  She lubs us anyway."
Tacita says, "I like the rowdiness or I wouldn't be here."
Tlia says, "You would have to"
Tacita says, "I live vicariously through the perviness of others."
Rome
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2010, 11:18 PM »

If anyone needs extra labor while this is going on, let me know.  I have a free job or two I can move around and I can do expert labor, so long as I'm actually playing the puzzle, not offline.

I've ordered from all these shoppses.  Cookie Cutters might actually get the brig out before the blockade if you help it along a bit (=

"It will always happen that he who is not your ally will urge neturality upon you, while he who is your ally will urge you to take sides."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »