Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Mar 26, 2019, 07:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Don't forget to sign up with your pirate name so we know who you are!  If we can't figure out who you are, your account will be deleted.
* Home Help Login Register
+  Crimson Tide Board
|-+  Flag Area
| |-+  Events (Moderator: Confess)
| | |-+  February seal pillages
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: February seal pillages  (Read 1073 times)
Lazylubber
Captain

« on: Feb 24, 2011, 02:50 PM »

If anyone in the flag, like me, still needs one or two of the pillage missions to complete the February seal, I intend to lead some late night pillages here at the end of the month--meaning starting around 9-10 PM game time, as that is when I will likely get home from work.  These pillages would be Thursday, 2/24, and Friday, 2/25.  I will also consider Sunday, 2/27 after Tideaments and Monday, 2/28 around 9-10 PM game time, depending on interest and my availability.

Personally, I still need the foraging expedition.  I know at least one flag member still needs an IO attack, and I am willing to buy a chart for that and Viking Defense as well if someone still needs it and can get on at a time when I am available to take one out.  Reply here or PM me if you still need something for this month's seal and I will take a pillage out every opportunity until everyone gets taken care of or the month ends, whichever comes first.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.--H.L. Mencken
Fannon
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: Feb 24, 2011, 02:55 PM »

I've not yet done the viking thinigie at all, someone should take me on one.

Assuming I remember to log on, I can pillage with you tomorrow night. :)

Shuranthae says, "I swear, if only there were the crew title "Slave Driver."

Shuranthae says, "Yeah, that's what I'd expect from a Wynd. Our bloodthirstyness is only matched by our laziness and lack of enthusiasm.
Confess

« Reply #2 on: Feb 24, 2011, 11:17 PM »

I'm up for this, I'll try to catch up with you this weekend.

How strange it is to be anything at all.
Madanne
Royalty

« Reply #3 on: Feb 25, 2011, 01:08 PM »

I have an IO map i can donate for tonight; it's off Namath.

Tinyred says, "estrogen bote ftw"
Lazylubber
Captain

« Reply #4 on: Feb 25, 2011, 01:48 PM »

Looks like we're on for an IO trip tonight then--it'll depend on when I get out of work, but look to go between 9 and 10 tonight.

Anne--sinking or non-sinking?

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.--H.L. Mencken
Madanne
Royalty

« Reply #5 on: Feb 25, 2011, 08:30 PM »

NS, small, fledgling. Having never driven an IO before, I wanted it to be an easier one. :)

Tinyred says, "estrogen bote ftw"
Lazylubber
Captain

« Reply #6 on: Feb 28, 2011, 04:22 AM »

Got out tonight, and at least 3 flag members were able to complete their seals!  We had an IO victory and a successful TH, unfortunately the viking hordes proved too numerous for our dhow.  After porting, Muroni took out a couple foraging expeditions as well.

If anyone manages to catch me in the next day or so, the Viking defense chart had 26 and was a rumble--probably easy pickings for a well-staffed Junk.  Hit me up here or via PM if someone wants it, it will dust after Tuesday night I think.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »