Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Jan 17, 2019, 01:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Don't forget to sign up with your pirate name so we know who you are!  If we can't figure out who you are, your account will be deleted.
* Home Help Login Register
+  Crimson Tide Board
|-+  General Area
| |-+  The Mad Titan Inn (Moderator: Grimes)
| | |-+  Tourguides, company and location suggestions required.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tourguides, company and location suggestions required.  (Read 4575 times)
Rome
Administrator

« Reply #75 on: Mar 06, 2012, 08:05 AM »

Yay!!

"It will always happen that he who is not your ally will urge neturality upon you, while he who is your ally will urge you to take sides."
Kiff
Officer

« Reply #76 on: Mar 23, 2012, 02:03 AM »

I'm in New York! Heading southwards again in a couple of days.
I can't get enough of Broadway!
  :heart
Rome
Administrator

« Reply #77 on: Mar 25, 2012, 12:28 AM »

(=

"It will always happen that he who is not your ally will urge neturality upon you, while he who is your ally will urge you to take sides."
Kiff
Officer

« Reply #78 on: Mar 28, 2012, 10:47 AM »

Arriving in Washington DC today. I'm expecting to see a very pink city, is that right?
 :heart
Kiff
Officer

« Reply #79 on: Apr 12, 2012, 02:23 AM »

I think I forgot to make arrangements before I left, but is anyone able to buy a couple of Easter eggs for me please?
Fannon
Administrator

« Reply #80 on: Apr 12, 2012, 04:44 PM »

I think I forgot to make arrangements before I left, but is anyone able to buy a couple of Easter eggs for me please?

Sure - do you want one of each? :)

Shuranthae says, "I swear, if only there were the crew title "Slave Driver."

Shuranthae says, "Yeah, that's what I'd expect from a Wynd. Our bloodthirstyness is only matched by our laziness and lack of enthusiasm.
Kiff
Officer

« Reply #81 on: Apr 12, 2012, 10:27 PM »

::laugh Then I'll never get a pony!
Thank you, but just a couple please. I like the blue and white one. Not more than 10k please. How much for bunny?
Fannon
Administrator

« Reply #82 on: Apr 13, 2012, 06:58 PM »

::laugh Then I'll never get a pony!
Thank you, but just a couple please. I like the blue and white one. Not more than 10k please. How much for bunny?

Eggs bought. 50k for a regular color bunny, 75k for a lavender (special edition) one.

Shuranthae says, "I swear, if only there were the crew title "Slave Driver."

Shuranthae says, "Yeah, that's what I'd expect from a Wynd. Our bloodthirstyness is only matched by our laziness and lack of enthusiasm.
Rome
Administrator

« Reply #83 on: Apr 14, 2012, 01:10 AM »

Damn I forgot Easter again.  It is weird that spring break is like 1 1/2 months before Easter.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »