Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 26, 2019, 11:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Please make sure your e-mail address is up to date. You will lose access to some of your groups if you have an e-mail address that creates server bounces.
* Home Help Login Register
+  Crimson Tide Board
|-+  General Area
| |-+  The Mad Titan Inn (Moderator: Grimes)
| | |-+  Small Misery (with pictures!)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Small Misery (with pictures!)  (Read 1349 times)
Misery
Senior Officer

« on: Aug 09, 2011, 12:29 PM »

So I could have sworn I posted here about my pregnancy but it looks like I never did, and now I have an almost 14 month old daughter. Alice Norma said hello to the world after lots of drugs and days of labor June 14, 2010 at 12:34am, she weighed 9 lbs 0 oz and was 21 inches long.

Over a year later she is walking, running, talking a little, and being the mascot for awesome.

One day old.

Going home from the hospital, long story short Mommy was in the hospital for over 1 week and then had to go back the next day due to almost drowning in her sleep from pericardial effusion and pulmonary edema.

Alice with my mother who flew out to meet her 1 year ago almost to the day.

Alice "walking" on her daddy Labor Day weekend 2010, her first trip to Jellystone in Indiana.

Alice and her daddy, same weekend.

This is why we have children, for Halloween Alice was a peapod.

Alice's first bowl of baby cereal, as you can see she loved it.

It is every parent's obligation to have about a zillion pictures of their child sleeping.

Thanksgiving 2010.

Christmas 2010.

Easter 2011.

Bath time before our first plane ride to go see my family in May 2011.

Alice at the airport.

Alice with my mother's mother (and also her middle namesake, Norma is my Nana) in May 2011, this is a lot of why we took the trip.

Alice and her smash cake at her birthday party June 11, 2011.

Alice's christening, June 12, 2011. Tooting my own horn, this was not a professionally taken photograph, I just accidentally took a picture that looks like it was.

And that's about as current as it gets, there's about a million more pictures of Alice but these are some of the biggest moments in her life so far. I love being a mom, and other than a serious lack of sleep for over a year I have no real complaints. Congratulations to all of you I see are either pregnant or new moms (or moms again Venom!), I can't say I'm back for good but I'm back to poking around here at least for awhile. Also yes, there is a lack of me in, well, all of these. No surprise I still prefer to take the pictures, and we'll just go with that excuse like always!

I'm not dead.  Yet.
:ahoy:
Vistr
Senior Officer

« Reply #1 on: Aug 09, 2011, 09:57 PM »

Awww!

Congrats Mis!
Rome
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: Aug 09, 2011, 11:38 PM »

Crazy awesome!

"It will always happen that he who is not your ally will urge neturality upon you, while he who is your ally will urge you to take sides."
Raeka
Senior Officer

« Reply #3 on: Aug 10, 2011, 01:05 AM »

Aawww she is beautiful!  Congrats
Fannon
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: Aug 10, 2011, 01:46 AM »

Beautiful! Specially the last one! :) (She's beautiful in all of them, but the last picture is definitely one you should get in portrait size and hang over the fireplace. hee)

Shuranthae says, "I swear, if only there were the crew title "Slave Driver."

Shuranthae says, "Yeah, that's what I'd expect from a Wynd. Our bloodthirstyness is only matched by our laziness and lack of enthusiasm.
Misery
Senior Officer

« Reply #5 on: Aug 10, 2011, 10:10 AM »

Thanks guys.  ::love

I'm not dead.  Yet.
Venom
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: Aug 11, 2011, 12:58 AM »

Awwww. She's the sweetest! Congrats!

Life is an aimless drive that you take alone..... Might as well enjoy the ride, take the long way home - Jimmy Pop
Misery
Senior Officer

« Reply #7 on: Nov 01, 2011, 06:55 PM »

Alice's second Halloween, and the day after .. her first cotton candy, lol.

I'm not dead.  Yet.
Rome
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: Nov 02, 2011, 11:49 PM »

Awww, heheh.

"It will always happen that he who is not your ally will urge neturality upon you, while he who is your ally will urge you to take sides."
Mistymate
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: Nov 06, 2011, 09:19 PM »

The whole point of Halloween is to dress up little kids.  I'm certain of this.

Also, Alice is lovely.
Venom
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2012, 07:36 PM »

She is SO cute! Love love love her name too!

Life is an aimless drive that you take alone..... Might as well enjoy the ride, take the long way home - Jimmy Pop
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »