Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Jan 16, 2019, 02:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Don't forget to sign up with your pirate name so we know who you are!  If we can't figure out who you are, your account will be deleted.
* Home Help Login Register
+  Crimson Tide Board
|-+  General Area
| |-+  The Mad Titan Inn (Moderator: Grimes)
| | |-+  Wait, what? We have a blog? Seriously?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wait, what? We have a blog? Seriously?  (Read 515 times)
Fannon
Administrator

« on: Dec 04, 2011, 06:40 PM »

Yeah. We do. And we're lazy and never update it. But update it I have done!

It's located on our home page: http://thecrimsontide.org/

Feel free to scroll through and look at our old posts. Some are better than others. I'm a fan of this one in particular: http://thecrimsontide.org/?p=17

Any ideas for topics I should discuss? Let me know. :)
Also, if you have links for other blockade art, you can post it in this here thread!

Please note: I have turned off comments for posts over 30 days old, which means all of them but the newest one. We get entirely too much comment spam and until I can figure out how to adequately combat it, the easiest way to do so is to make it impossible for the spamming bots to comment.

Shuranthae says, "I swear, if only there were the crew title "Slave Driver."

Shuranthae says, "Yeah, that's what I'd expect from a Wynd. Our bloodthirstyness is only matched by our laziness and lack of enthusiasm.
Fannon
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: Dec 04, 2011, 10:56 PM »

For the Google Reader users out there, or any other RSS feed compilers, we do have an RSS feed set up and it works!

I only use Google Reader so it's the only one I can give specific instructions for:
Browse for stuff -> Search -> Search for keyword, enter the website "thecrimsontide.org". It should display "Crimson Tide - A Yohoho! Puzzle Pirates Flag". Then just hit subscribe.

Shuranthae says, "I swear, if only there were the crew title "Slave Driver."

Shuranthae says, "Yeah, that's what I'd expect from a Wynd. Our bloodthirstyness is only matched by our laziness and lack of enthusiasm.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »