Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Jun 18, 2019, 10:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Please make sure your e-mail address is up to date. You will lose access to some of your groups if you have an e-mail address that creates server bounces.
* Home Help Login Register
+  Crimson Tide Board
|-+  Flag Area
| |-+  Events (Moderator: Confess)
| | |-+  Updated Innocent Holiday Party poll
« previous next »
Poll
Question: Sunday the 18th of December was the winning date, but in order to make it more UK friendly, here are new time options!  (Voting closed: Dec 14, 2011, 01:15 AM)
Sunday, the 18th at 12:00pm - 7 (50%)
Sunday, the 18th at 2:00 pm - 3 (21.4%)
Sunday, the 18th at 5:00 pm - 4 (28.6%)
Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Updated Innocent Holiday Party poll  (Read 1135 times)
Tinyred
Senior Officer

« on: Dec 11, 2011, 01:15 AM »

Please vote everyone! More input means a better time for everyone.
Rome
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: Dec 11, 2011, 04:33 PM »

Hey those weren't the times that were winning q= (they probably changed while I wasn't looking)

"It will always happen that he who is not your ally will urge neturality upon you, while he who is your ally will urge you to take sides."
Liska
Senior Officer

« Reply #2 on: Dec 12, 2011, 08:50 AM »

Aw, i'm not gonna vote coz it'll be monday here and I'll be at work. Soo. have fun!

Liska - RM's crazy aussie... apparently..
Ransack Marauders
Confess

« Reply #3 on: Dec 12, 2011, 02:52 PM »

Someday Australia will have to share its time-traveling technology with the rest of the world.

How strange it is to be anything at all.
Xanth
Visitor

« Reply #4 on: Dec 14, 2011, 01:12 AM »

awe, i would vote but i have family birthdays to celebrate that day. have funs tho. =)

Zingman says, "what can i say, i'm a horrible typist","and its worse when i try to type on the fly", "i.e. fast"
Desdamona says, "was wonderin bout ya typing on yer fly","kilts don't have flies"
Giobhniu says, "they have the skunk in the front. =p"
Zingman says, "an interesting observation", Desdamona says, "not going there Gio"; Desdamona laughs
Caryn
Fleet Officer

« Reply #5 on: Dec 16, 2011, 02:06 AM »

Gah!  I totally forgot about this when they asked me today if I can work on Sunday!  Thankfully I'm currently only on schedule until 2:30 my time (11:30 Pirate) so I'll only miss the beginning.

I *think* that I totally would have chosen to miss out on a few hours worth of pay if I had remembered!
Confess

« Reply #6 on: Dec 16, 2011, 04:00 AM »

Oh man you guys.  Tiny's going to have to get up SO early for this.  Haha.  Prizes should be worth it, so put it on your calendars.  Dec 18th at 12:00 Pirate time it is.

How strange it is to be anything at all.
Tacita
Senior Officer

« Reply #7 on: Dec 16, 2011, 11:38 AM »

Aw, won't be able to make it then unless it goes at least five hours.  Sadness!  Have fun though everyone!

Arkhamrose says, "Tass is used to our rowdiness ^_^  She lubs us anyway."
Tacita says, "I like the rowdiness or I wouldn't be here."
Tlia says, "You would have to"
Tacita says, "I live vicariously through the perviness of others."
Tinyred
Senior Officer

« Reply #8 on: Dec 16, 2011, 09:32 PM »

It's official! Innocent's awesometastic bombastic gala spectacularosoness in holiday hooplahhh is on for Dec. 18th at Noon pirate time! Get your bells, tinsel, glitter and all things gaudy on your little Pirate bodies and be at the Innocent crew hall on Eta for awesome tourneys, games, prizes and gifts! So sorry you all can't make it, but I hope to see most of you there!
Tinyred
Senior Officer

« Reply #9 on: Dec 18, 2011, 06:21 PM »

Holiday Party is now in full swing and will be for a few hours, please join us if you can!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »