Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Mar 26, 2019, 06:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Please make sure your e-mail address is up to date. You will lose access to some of your groups if you have an e-mail address that creates server bounces.
* Home Help Login Register
+  Crimson Tide Board
|-+  Flag Area
| |-+  Events (Moderator: Confess)
| | |-+  Birthday Pillage
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Birthday Pillage  (Read 518 times)
Cptchris
Officer

« on: Mar 21, 2012, 06:53 PM »

Hey Guys, its my birthday this sunday, and for it me and the Black Spots are taking out a Cutter to have a bit of a pillage! NOTE THIS PILLAGE WILL BE TAKING PLACE ON FRIDAY 23/03/2012 This is due to it being my 18th and spending the rest of the weekend drunk :)

I would love for as many CTers as possible to come, I will be starting to load the ship at about 2pm game time with an aim to leave by 3pm game time at the latest! I will of course leave earlier if the vessel fills!

If we get enough interest from the people on the day then we may switch and take out a War Brig, however given past experience I think a Cutter will suffice.

Would love to see you guys there!

Thanks Cptchris

Cptchris Senior Officer of the crew Black Spots
Rome
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: Mar 21, 2012, 11:58 PM »

Not usually available at that time but if for some reason I am I will try to show up!

"It will always happen that he who is not your ally will urge neturality upon you, while he who is your ally will urge you to take sides."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »